Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Cutting Corners



We went upholstery shopping the day after the soup and he was a good sport while I went about getting samples of various fabrics and then deciding on one we had already liked when we walked in. For the record, our choice is not in the pictures. The one above simulates leather or is leather, am not sure. But it was pretty and also came in different shades of red. The title is the name of the shop, a bit cliche' but the prices and the selection are the best in the metroplex.

5 comments:

arundati said...

love the name...

Sig said...

Love the top pattern in the first pic, but I have a hard time imagining that on a couch. I am guessing we will get to see your purchase in action soon :)

Princess of many sorts. said...

Hi:)
I loved the white one:) i am boring i know...
Have a great day girl.
SP

sra said...

I too liked the top pattern in the first pic and I too have a hard time imagining it on a couch. Most of them look like stuff we get here in India too!

radha said...

They look like designs best suited for gift wrapping paper